March 30, 2010

Tonight:

Tonight I feel totally depressed.

I don't know where any of this is headed.
I am tired, but I have slept naps for most of the day.
My heart is tired.
My soul is tired.
My emotions feel like a truck ran over them.

In my mother's words--I am 'bitchy' tonight.
It is nights like this that I wonder why it matters.
It is when I wonder how stable I really am.
When I wonder how I could possibly accomplish anything.
When I loose all hope.


I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh every day of my life

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs* hang in there, you'll make it

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{/Daughter}}}}}}}

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest." Psalm 55:6

I found this psalm particularly comforting when I was a seriously depressed teenager in a severe religious environment.

Sara

shadowspring said...

hugs and loving thoughts and prayers

Anonymous said...

This video brought tears to my eyes. So many times I have felt as you describe. It does not last forever. Hold on.