August 2, 2010

Not Much to Say

I know I should be calling people and writing letters and emailing and even updating this blog.
I just don't have anything to say.

Life.....is good.  is moving.  is the same......?

I got an email from Target telling me that they were unable to offer me a position.  I have yet to hear from the other places I have applied.  Mrs. G and I will go out later this week and apply at more places.  I am also getting contacted about housecleaning jobs and childcare work through a different avenue.  So far nothing major to report.
I wish I had more to say. 
I wish I was doing something with my life
I wish when people asked me about my day I had more to say than "waiting."


"For everything there is a season...."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is okay! It's good, normal. Much of my time is/was waiting. Waiting to hear back, waiting to figure out what to do, and sometimes it does feel boring and like there's nothing going on. All I can say is _enjoy_ the break. Rest, do random fun stuff (or prep) while waiting, and don't worry about the down time. :)

Dana said...

I understand, because I'm actually in a waiting phase too. Waiting for direction, for answers to my job applications, and for other things too. I tend to feel guilty for the down time, but I'm learning to learn from it instead. I'm glad things are looking up for you these days. You're in my prayers. :)