January 30, 2011

the perfect song

I remember just a couple weeks ago I remember telling someone that I didn't much care for P!nk's music.  They said she was very "raw" or "realistic."

Tonight, I realized that I WAS FREE TO ENJOY her music if it spoke to me.  I told the person that I took back what I said.  They asked me why and I said: "Because she makes sense."

As far as blood-and-guts realism in music, you cant get better than this:
P!nk: Runaway

*note for some people who do not do loud/rock music:
JUST READ THE LYRICS
**coughSharoncoughcough

I found one with all the right words, although if you listen to it is more powerful.


I plan on making another update about work and some people anecdotes. 
Working on stuff inbetween being sick, work, life, (and misc stuff I may announce soon) makes "stuff" go slow.

No comments: