January 2, 2011

More Nightmares

I am really, really glad that I dont get them too often, but when they do come I am always panicked when I wake up.  They fade eventually (right now I am working on trying to remember the details) but I still feel the fear and weight in my chest when I think about them.

Last night was a strange one. 
As usual, all my dreams take place in our big house in the Philippines.  I was in my parents room and I remember I was playing with the baby (I don't know which one of them it was, probably the littlest girl) when daddy came into the room and made her leave.  I was left alone for a while with a sense of impending doom.  Then when he came back; somehow he was forcing me to leave but blocking the door.  I could not move from where I was because I was ashamed of something...
I woke up with a gasp and as I realized it was all a dream I relaxed and was able to sleep again....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So glad you were able to sleep again! (((hugs)))