September 24, 2010

Friday's Grace



These past weeks I have been very introspective and working on personal things. I have been addressing my fears and really finding fresh evidence of God's care and provision all around. I just got back from my last interview with a store that I first went into Sunday afternoon. I got an application, turned it in wednesday night, had two interviews thursday and friday (today) and I should begin training next week!!!

Grace has also been a constant presence in the form of others who encourage me, who care about me, and who sacrifice for me. I have never really experienced this before (well, I guess discounting grandparents), but having people chat you every other night just to check up and see how things are going is awesomely touching. Having people call you even when they have other things to do and spend hours talking makes my whole week. Living with a family who has genuinely taken me as a part of themselves is super awesome. Being reminded every time that I DON'T have to do the dishes is awesome (I don't do them that often, either!). Being reminded that I am strong and beautiful is really good.

Grace is becoming more familiar to me, through repetition and through personal study. It is still baffling, but still so beautiful and necessary.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I am SO HAPPY that things are working out so well!!! Much love to you, dear.