September 3, 2010

Friday's Grace

I love Hillary of Quivering Daughters' idea about blogging on Grace.







In thinking about it over the week, and I didn't come up with much.  I think I need to learn more myself before I say anything. 

However, on the radio last night was this song be Brandon Heath.

It is about grace.

It is about forgiving others.
It is about learning, growing and changing.
It is about a personal journey to healing.
About moving on and building new bridges.
About letting healing and grace take the stage.


When the pain came back again
Like a bitter friend
It was all that I could do
To keep myself from blaming you

I reckon it's a funny thing
I figured out I can sing
Now I'm not who I was
I write about love and such
Maybe 'cause I want it so much
I'm not who I was

I was thinking maybe I
I should let you know
I am not the same

I don't think this is a very composite post, or a very good at that. I have definitely come up with better. We are all looking for love. Fighting for healing. Seeking Grace.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

This song is so perfect for you, for your life, and where you are! I think that you have a deeper grasp on grace than you think...and along with you, it emerges from the crysalis, a womb of darkness birthing into light... <3 you!!!